NR33 - Confined Space - Supervisor (Recycling)Regular price R$159,90
The course addresses the legal requirements contained in Regulatory Norm n°33, as well as training professionals in the area to prevent accidents, procedures and protection measures in confined spaces, according to NBR 14787, which establishes the minimum requirements for the protection of workers and the workplace, as well as the risks of entering confined spaces.
What will I learn:
- Basic concepts;
- Confined space definitions;
- Confined space professionals;
- Responsibility of those involved;
- Rescue systems;
- What are risks;
- Task and risks;
- Risk management;
- Procedures and measures;
- Risk analysis methodologies: concepts and exercises;
- Recognition, assessment and control of risks;
- Ergonomic risks;
- Risks in handling machinery and equipment;
- Risks related to the environment;
- Additional risks;
- Basic causes of accidents;
- Permit to work;
- What are PPEs;
- Types of PPE;
- Approval certificate;
- Competencies of the Ministry of Labor and Employment;
- Responsibilities of the employer and employee;
- Specialized service in Safety Engineering and Occupational Medicine;
- Collective protective equipment.
- PET filling;
- Confined space entry program;
- The main risks in confined space;
- Composition of atmospheric air;
- Operation of used equipment;
- General procedures;
- Initial emergency assessment;
- Respiratory failure;
- Environmental emergencies;
- Extremity trauma;
- Clinical emergencies;
- CPR simulator
- Classified areas;
- Identification of confined spaces;
- Knowledge about safe practices in confined spaces;
- Monitoring of respiratory risks;
- Gas detectors;
- Risk assessment and control;
- Confined space rescue;
- Occupational Health and Safety Legislation.
- Know and evaluate the atmosphere of the environment;
- Employer responsibilities;
- Employee Responsibilities;
- Administration of the Respiratory Protection Program;
- Qualifications and Responsibilities;
- Written operating procedures;
- Procedures for emergency and rescue situations;
- Suitability of the respirator to the user;
- Compatibility with other PPE.
Target audience: The course was developed for professionals who work in confined spaces and are able to identify, recognize, evaluate, monitor and control existing risks, in order to permanently guarantee the safety and health of workers who interact directly or indirectly in these spaces. .
Modality: The course can be carried out in the EAD format. It has a fully interactive teaching unit, developed in computer graphics and with accessible content for all professional levels. It has exercises, forum and proof of sufficiency to issue a certificate. The student has the support and guidance of an expert tutor throughout the course.
Language: This course is only available in the Portuguese (BR) version.
Workload: 8 hours
Devices: desktop, notebook, smartphone or tablet
Certificate: It has a certificate valid throughout Brazil. The certificate is automatically made available to the student after they successfully complete the course. To be approved in this training, it is necessary to achieve at least 70% of correct answers in the sufficiency test.
Authorship: This course was developed by Portal Escudo and is offered by Werkey.
Availability: Upon completion of enrollment you will receive unrestricted access to online course content for 30 days.
The training in Safety and Health at Work (OSH) stipulated in Regulatory Norms (NR) of the Ministry of Labor (MTb) has specificities as it is aimed at an employment relationship, in which the employer and the worker appear, being the responsibility of the employer to provide training for the prevention of diseases and accidents at work.
Generally, the NRs stipulate workload, frequency, program content and requirements regarding the training of the professional responsible for training. Thus, it is up to the employer to carry out the training in OSH, adopting the parameters stipulated by the NR, being responsible for the organization, execution and management of the training, including issues such as the place to be carried out, the elaboration of didactic material, the pedagogical project of the course, the evaluation methods and the selection of professionals to teach the course.
As OSH training is a labor obligation to be provided by the employer to its workers due to the risks arising from the activity being explored, it is the employer's sole responsibility to ensure its effective implementation, subject to the applicable administrative sanctions in the event of ineffective training. or even poor quality training that does not meet the requirements of the legislation.
It is essential to note that, even if you choose to carry out training in OSH through distance learning or blended classes, it is healthy that all training is adapted to the reality of each establishment. The worker is being trained by the employer to work in a given space, so a generic training will not meet the peculiarities of any and all economic activity.
The employer is responsible for training when it is given directly by members of the organization itself, or even when the training is outsourced to a specialized company.