NR10 - SEP (Electric Power System) (Recycling)Regular price R$199,90
The NR-10 Electrical Safety training is mandatory for people who work in electrical installations and/or perform services involving electricity.
Developed in partnership with a solid electrical engineering and industrial automation company - GreyLogix, we guarantee a complete and updated material, in addition to highly qualified tutors with practical experience. An innovative solution for professional certification with a methodology that facilitates and enhances the learning process, saving time and money.
What will I learn:
- Introduction to electrical safety.
- Risks in installations and services with electricity:
- Electric shock, mechanisms and effects;
- Electric arcs; burns and falls;
- electromagnetic fields.
- Risk Analysis Techniques.
- Electrical Risk Control Measures:
- Functional grounding (TN / TT / IT); of protection; temporary;
- Automatic disconnection of the supply;
- Leakage current devices;
- Extra low voltage;
- Barriers and enclosures;
- Blockages and impediments;
- Obstacles and bulkheads;
- Isolation of live parts;
- Double or reinforced insulation;
- Placement out of reach;
- Electrical separation.
- Brazilian Technical Standards - ABNT NBR: NBR-5410, NBR 14039 and others;
- MTE regulations:
- NR-10 (Safety in Installations and Services with Electricity);
- Qualification; qualification; training and authorization.
- Collective protective equipment.
- Equipments for individual safety.
- Work routines - Procedures.
- De-energized installations;
- Release for services;
- Inspections of areas, services, tooling and equipment;
- Documentation of electrical installations.
- Additional risks:
- Confined environments;
- Classified areas;
- Atmosphere conditions.
- Accidents of electrical origin:
- Direct and indirect causes;
- Discussion of cases;
- Liability for work accidents
- First aid:
- Notions about injuries;
- Prioritization of service;
- Application of artificial respiration;
- Cardiac massage;
- Techniques for removing and transporting injured people;
- Fire protection and fighting:
- Basic notions;
- Preventive measures;
- Extinction methods;
Target audience: The NR-10 Electrical Safety training is mandatory for people who work in electrical installations and/or perform services involving electricity. It is intended for certified professionals, who need to perform biennial recycling.
Modality: The course can be carried out in the EAD format. It has a fully interactive teaching unit, developed in computer graphics and with accessible content for all professional levels. It has exercises, forum and proof of sufficiency to issue a certificate. The student has the support and guidance of an expert tutor throughout the course.
Language: This course is only available in the Portuguese (BR) version.
Hours: 20 hours
Devices: desktop, notebook, smartphone or tablet
Certificate: It has a certificate valid throughout Brazil. The certificate is automatically made available to the student after they successfully complete the course. To be approved in this training, it is necessary to achieve at least 70% of correct answers in the sufficiency test.
Authorship: This course was developed by Portal Escudo and is offered by Werkey.
Availability: Upon completion of enrollment you will receive unrestricted access to online course content for 30 days.
The training in Safety and Health at Work (OSH) stipulated in Regulatory Norms (NR) of the Ministry of Labor (MTb) has specificities as it is aimed at an employment relationship, in which the employer and the worker appear, being the responsibility of the employer to provide training for the prevention of diseases and accidents at work.
Generally, the NRs stipulate workload, frequency, program content and requirements regarding the training of the professional responsible for training. Thus, it is up to the employer to carry out the training in OSH, adopting the parameters stipulated by the NR, being responsible for the organization, execution and management of the training, including issues such as the place for realization, elaboration of didactic material, the pedagogical project of the course, the assessment methods and the selection of professionals to teach the course.
As training in OSH is a labor obligation to be provided by the employer to its workers due to the risks arising from the activity being explored, it is the employer's sole responsibility to ensure its effective implementation, subject to the applicable administrative sanctions in the event of ineffective training. or even poor quality training that does not meet the requirements of the legislation.
It is essential to note that, even if you choose to carry out training in OSH through distance learning or blended classes, it is healthy that all training is adapted to the reality of each establishment. The worker is being trained by the employer to work in a given space, so a generic training will not meet the peculiarities of any and all economic activity.
The employer is responsible for training when it is given directly by members of the organization itself, or even when the training is outsourced to a specialized company.