Fire Brigade Formation (Advanced)Regular price R$ 179,90
The Advanced Fire Brigade Training course is intended for industries that want to prepare their employees to work in their internal fire brigades and CIPA teams. The course addresses relevant content for your team to make a difference by preserving lives.
What will I learn:
- The nature of fire;
- Fire spread;
- Fire classes;
- Fire prevention;
- Fire extinguishing methods;
- Unit review.
- How does a fire extinguisher work?
- Water-based fire extinguisher;
- Carbon dioxide-based fire extinguisher;
- Chemical powder extinguisher;
- Foam fire extinguisher;
- How to use a fire extinguisher;
- Maintenance of fire extinguishers;
- Types of hydrants;
- Types of hoses;
- Precautions for use;
- Use in fire fighting;
- Unit review.
- Instructions in case of an emergency;
- Confinement situations;
- Situations of site abandonment;
- Area abandonment techniques;
- Procedures for the brigade;
- Organized departure;
- Meeting points;
- Panic call and control;
- People with reduced mobility;
- Visually impaired people;
- User with a wheelchair and other supports;
- Moving in flat areas;
- Moving in fixed areas;
- fire fighting simulator
- Online fire fighting simulator that allows the student to practice the techniques learned in this training to extinguish the fire;
- First Aid Training - (Basic APH) - Brigade.
- Anatomical position and descriptive or reference planes;
- Human body systems.
- General evaluation;
- Scene evaluation / sizing and management;
- Initial patient assessment;
- Directed assessment;
- Trauma-directed assessment;
- Directed assessment for medical emergencies;
- Interview script;
- Vital signs;
- Detailed physical assessment;
- Continuing assessment or assistance.
- Respiratory failure;
- Breathing signals;
- Airway opening techniques;
- Heimlich Maneuver;
- Tapping Maneuver;
- Ventilatory support;
- cardiac arrest;
- Basic Life Support (BLS);
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Maneuver;
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation;
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED);
- Psychological repercussions related to the death of patients.
- Types of bleeding;
- Causes of burns;
- Burn depth;
- Burn severity;
- Environmental injuries caused by heat;
- Cold injuries;
- Localized cooling.
- Inhalation poisoning;
- Contact poisoning;
- Injection poisoning;
- Venomous animal bites;
- Alcohol intoxication;
- Drug abuse.
- Dressings and bandages;
- Types of dressings;
- Soft tissue injuries;
- Closed wounds;
- Closed abdominal wound;
- Signs and symptoms of closed abdominal injury;
- Treatment of closed abdominal wound;
- open wounds;
- Open abdominal wound;
- Signs and symptoms of open abdominal injury;
- Open abdominal wound care;
- Open wound care;
- Scalp wound care;
- Facial wound care;
- Care of nosebleeds;
- Care of eye injuries;
- Ear and ear injury care;
- Neck injury care;
- Treatment in cases of amputations.
- Extremity trauma;
- Fracture; Signals and symptons;
- Fracture treatment;
- Dislocation; Signals and symptons;
- Dislocation treatment;
- Sprain; Signals and symptons;
- Sprain treatment;
- General rules of immobilization;
- Online CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) simulator that allows the student to exercise the resuscitation techniques learned in this training.
Target audience: Industries, hotels, businesses, retailers and companies in general that want to prepare their employees to work in their internal brigades and CIPA teams.
Modality: The course can be carried out in the EAD format. It has a fully interactive teaching unit, developed in computer graphics and with accessible content for all professional levels. It has exercises, forum and proof of sufficiency to issue a certificate. The student has the support and guidance of an expert tutor throughout the course.
Language: This course is only available in the Portuguese (BR) version.
Hours: 20 hours
Devices: desktop, notebook, smartphone or tablet
Certificate: It has a certificate valid throughout Brazil. The certificate is automatically made available to the student after they successfully complete the course. To be approved in this training, it is necessary to achieve at least 70% of correct answers in the sufficiency test.
Authorship: This course was developed by Portal Escudo and is offered by Werkey.
Availability: Upon completion of enrollment you will receive unrestricted access to online course content for 30 days.
The training in Safety and Health at Work (OSH) stipulated in Regulatory Norms (NR) of the Ministry of Labor (MTb) has specificities as it is aimed at an employment relationship, in which the employer and the worker appear, being the responsibility of the employer to provide training for the prevention of diseases and accidents at work.
Generally, the NRs stipulate workload, frequency, program content and requirements regarding the training of the professional responsible for training. Thus, it is up to the employer to carry out the training in OSH, adopting the parameters stipulated by the NR, being responsible for the organization, execution and management of the training, including issues such as the place for realization, elaboration of didactic material, the pedagogical project of the course, the evaluation methods and the selection of professionals to teach the course.
As training in OSH is a labor obligation to be provided by the employer to its workers due to the risks arising from the activity being explored, it is the employer's sole responsibility to ensure its effective implementation, subject to the applicable administrative sanctions in the event of ineffective training. or even poor quality training that does not meet the requirements of the legislation.
It is essential to note that, even if you choose to carry out training in OSH through distance learning or blended classes, it is healthy that all training is adapted to the reality of each establishment. The worker is being trained by the employer to work in a given space, so a generic training will not meet the peculiarities of any and all economic activity.
The employer is responsible for training when it is given directly by members of the organization itself, or even when the training is outsourced to a specialized company.