Topcon - Introduction to Horizon 5 CourseRegular price R$ 100,00
Introduction to Horizon 5 is a course designed for distributors and salespeople. Course participants will learn about new features in Horizon 5 and requirements for customers migrating from Horizon 4.
- Understand data unification and why it matters;
- Understand what is changing for the customer;
- Introduction to Horizon 5;
- Introduction to the new Horizon 5 workflow;
- Understand new features and enhancements;
- Understand Console-specific changes.
What will I learn:
Lesson 101: Overview of Horizon 5
- What is Native Mode?
- What is Task Data Mode?
- Why is it important to unite these two modes?
- What is changing for the customer?
- Data conversion from Horizon 4 to Horizon 5;
- Starting with Horizon 5.
Lesson 102: Introducing Workflow in the New Horizon 5
- Tasks (formerly Jobs) and Quick Start;
- New layer composition;
- Groups of guidelines/guidelines;
Lesson 103: New Features and Enhancements
- Day/Night mode with new and modern user interface;
- XD and XD+ console support;
- Purchase a console license;
- New vehicle profiles added;
- NTRIP support for CL devices on AGI-4;
- License for John Deere R Series Driving Controllers;
- Receiver firmware update baud rate for AGI-4 or AGS-2 receivers;
- Name and save the Base Station frequencies.
- X25 no longer has advanced feature unlock;
- New renamed individual unlocks.
Lesson 104 - New Functions and Improvements – Mapping
- Single task mode;
- UI Wizard;
- Automatic Field Selection;
- Create an AB line by routing an existing line;
- Support for creating Field without Client or Farm;
- Import legacy directives/guidelines (already existing) and .shp;
- F1 key assignment;
- Cycle guidelines/guidelines via VDC;
- Join Mapping Master with Steering Enabled.
Flag point (landmarks) improvements:
- Flag point alarms (reference points);
- Ability to move flag points (landmarks);
Lesson 105 - New Features and Improvements - Implements
- Advanced TC/VT boom geometry;
- Smart rate for sprayers;
- Set default task name per implement;
- Ability to change the width of an implement during a task;
- Automatic section control;
- Removed "Horizon Main Switch" when using ISOBus implement;
- Removed "Any ECU" when configuring an ISOBus implement.
Products: Consoles – X25 & X35, XD & XD+
Language: This course is only available in the Portuguese (BR) version.
Hours: 75 minutes
Devices: desktop, notebook, smartphone or tablet
Certificate: It has a certificate valid throughout Brazil. The certificate is automatically made available to the student upon successful completion of the course. To be approved, it is necessary to achieve at least 80% of correct answers in the course evaluation.