NR35 - Work at Height - Worker (Recycling)Regular price R$119,90
A course covering the main specifications related to working at height. It complies with the Regulatory Norm - NR 35 and has a certificate valid throughout Brazil - ordinance 008/02 of the Secretary of State for Education and Sport of Santa Catarina. In this course, the student will be able to work safely at work at heights corresponding to their role.
What will I learn:
- Work at height;
- Applicable Rules and Regulations;
- Employee versus employer obligations.
- What is work at height?
- Risk analysis;
- Preventive measures;
- Work permission.
- Equipments for individual safety;
- Types of equipment;
- Collective protective equipment;
- Anchor points.
- Work at height equipment;
- Fixed and mobile scaffolding;
- Rope access techniques;
- Use of rope;
- Selection, inspection, maintenance and storage of rope access equipment;
- Other equipment for working at heights;
- Mobile lifting platforms (SMEs);
- How to use SMEs;
- Install, assemble, maintain and verify an SME platform;
- Suspended Platform (Basket);
- Suspended basket.
- Typical accidents;
- Conduct in an emergency situation;
- Basic conditions of rescue at height;
- Security classification;
- Tactical phases of rescue at height.
- General evaluation;
- Scene evaluation/scaling and management;
- Initial patient assessment;
- Directed assessment;
- Trauma-directed assessment;
- Directed assessment for medical emergencies;
- Interview script;
- Detailed physical assessment;
- Continuing assessment or assistance.
- Respiratory arrest and cardiac arrest;
- Respiratory failure;
- Airway opening technique;
- Airway obstruction by a foreign body;
- Maneuvers for OAVCE;
- Ventilatory support;
- cardiac arrest;
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- CPR maneuvers in lactating women;
- Signs of death;
- Psychological repercussions related to the death of patients.
- CPR simulator
- Bleeding and shock
- Soft tissue injuries
- Burns and environmental emergencies
- Extremity trauma and temporary immobilization
- Introduction to electrical safety
Target audience: The course was developed for companies that need to adapt to the legislation by complying with mandatory NRs.
Modality: The course can be carried out in the EAD format. It has a fully interactive teaching unit, developed in computer graphics and with accessible content for all professional levels. It has exercises, forum and proof of sufficiency to issue a certificate. The student has the support and guidance of an expert tutor throughout the course.
Language: This course is only available in the Portuguese (BR) version.
Difficulty: We recommend it for all audiences: basic, intermediate, advanced.
Workload: 8 hours
Devices: desktop, notebook, smartphone or tablet
Certificate: It has a certificate valid throughout Brazil. The certificate is automatically made available to the student after they successfully complete the course. To be approved in this training, it is necessary to achieve at least 70% of correct answers in the sufficiency test.
Authorship: This course was developed by Portal Escudo and is offered by Werkey.
Availability: Upon completion of enrollment you will receive unrestricted access to online course content for 30 days.
The training in Safety and Health at Work (OSH) stipulated in Regulatory Norms (NR) of the Ministry of Labor (MTb) has specificities as it is aimed at an employment relationship, in which the employer and the worker appear, being the responsibility of the employer to provide training for the prevention of diseases and accidents at work.
Generally, the NRs stipulate workload, frequency, program content and requirements regarding the training of the professional responsible for training. Thus, it is up to the employer to carry out the training in OSH, adopting the parameters stipulated by the NR, being responsible for the organization, execution and management of the training, including issues such as the place for realization, elaboration of didactic material, the pedagogical project of the course, the evaluation methods and the selection of professionals to teach the course.
As training in OSH is a labor obligation to be provided by the employer to its workers due to the risks arising from the activity being explored, it is the employer's sole responsibility to ensure its effective implementation, subject to the applicable administrative sanctions in the event of ineffective training. or even poor quality training that does not meet the requirements of the legislation.
It is essential to note that, even if you choose to carry out training in OSH through distance learning or blended classes, it is healthy that all training is adapted to the reality of each establishment. The worker is being trained by the employer to work in a given space, so a generic training will not meet the peculiarities of any and all economic activity.
The employer is responsible for training when it is given directly by members of the organization itself, or even when the training is outsourced to a specialized company.