Strategic Management of Sugarcane Raw MaterialRegular price R$560,00
This course's main objectives are: To understand the numbers and reality of the sugar-energy sector; strategically analyzing all raw material acquisition and commercialization processes, aware of the risks inherent to competition from other activities, as well as the competition itself for the dispute over sugarcane raw material.
Better understand the whole system of contract management, land management and integration with the agroindustry, within the current Consecanas own methodology and the parameters that are taken into account to price sugarcane in its moments of acquisition; being able to build scenarios, current and future scenarios with the new incoming variables, building Modern and Sustainable Modeling of relationships between sale and purchase of sugarcane, contributing to promote greater integration between the parties involved, whether they are from the productive area, such as also between the areas and processes within the Agroindustry.
What I will learn in this module:
- Sugar-energy sector numbers
- Harvest start: are we ready?
- Origination of the raw material “sugar cane”
- Competitive analysis between production systems
- Contract management system
- land management
- Workshop of production condominiums and asset consortium
- Joint agro-industrial planning
- ATR pricing
- Consecana SP and other consecanas
- Sugar price formation
- Ethanol price formation
- Electricity Price Formation
- Current scenario and new "incoming" variables
- Modern sustainable modeling of relationships
- Business committees (land prospecting, producer development, budget relief)
- New recipes originated
Institution: PECEGE - Institute for Research and Continuing Education in Economics and Business Management (Educational Pole PECEGE Projects) and TerraLucro - Consulting, Planning and Administration Ltda.
Instructor: Eng. Agr. MSc. Celso Albano de Carvalho
Target Audience: Students and Professionals in Agronomic Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Commercial, Administrative, Agricultural Sciences, Administration, Accounting, Controllership, Economy, Agribusiness, Business Management, Consultants and other functions related to the Sugarcane Production Chain .
Modality: Distance course consisting of recorded video lessons, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Teaching materials to download.
Language: This course is only available in the Portuguese (BR) version.
Workload: 9 hours
Devices: desktop, notebook, smartphone or tablet
Certificate: Students can download the certificate of completion in electronic format immediately after completing the module, provided they have achieved at least 70% correct answers in the sufficiency test.
Availability: The time to access the content in the learning environment varies according to the number of modules purchased:
- Purchases of a module guarantee access for 3 months;
- Purchases from 2 modules guarantee access for 6 months;
- Purchases over 3 modules allow access for 12 months.