Topcon - Course on Introduction to X-Family consolesRegular price R$ 100,00
Topcon X-Console Overview is a course designed for resellers and salespeople. Course participants will learn about the different features of the X family consoles, console navigation, vehicle and implement profiling, guidance line creation and job data export.
- Browse Horizon software for X family consoles;
- Create a vehicle and implement profile;
- All basic operation needs;
- Export single job data and bulk export data.
What will I learn:
Lesson 101 - Horizon Guidance in the Console
Operation screen icons:
- Field menu, work menu, etc;
- Map layers and map visualization;
- Mini views.
- User - Region, environment and access level;
- System - Resources and GPS.
Lesson 102 - Vehicle and Implement
- Direction controller;
Lesson 103 - Basic Startup
- Job creation;
- Vehicle and implement selection;
- AB guidance line creation, Guidelock.
Lesson 104 - Exporting Job Data
- Single job export;
- Export of multiple jobs.
Products: Consoles – X25 & X35
Language: This course is only available in the Portuguese (BR) version.
Hours: 1 hour
Devices: desktop, notebook, smartphone or tablet
Certificate: It has a certificate valid throughout Brazil. The certificate is automatically made available to the student upon successful completion of the course. To be approved, it is necessary to achieve at least 80% of correct answers in the course evaluation.