Pre-Hospital Care (First Aid) IntermediateRegular price R$ 139,90
Train the student in carrying out emergency actions in case of industrial or domestic accidents. Although the course content is open to anyone interested in entering this area, students with previous experience in related areas will have better performance due to their professional reality.
What will I learn:
- Basics of human anatomy and physiology;
- In the identification and location of organs;
- In the identification and location of body systems, with emphasis on the Respiratory and Circulatory systems;
- In the use of appropriate technical language.
- General evaluation;
- Mention the phases of the general assessment of a patient;
- Differentiate the directed assessments: Trauma x Medical Emergency;
- Observing vital signs in a patient;
- Demonstrate, through a simulation, the correct sequence of all the steps of the general assessment of a patient.
- Respiratory Arrest and Cardiac Arrest;
- Identify and clear cases of airway obstruction;
- Identify and help cases of respiratory arrest in adults, children and infants;
- Perform CPR on adults, children and infants;
- Perform CPR with the help of another rescuer in adults, children and infants.
- Bleeding and shock;
- List signs and symptoms of bleeding;
- Perform techniques to control external and internal bleeding;
- Identify types of shock state and perform treatment techniques for anaphylactic and hemorrhagic shock.
- Burns and environmental injuries.
- Intoxication and poisoning.
- Soft tissue injuries and use of bandages and bandages.
- Extremity trauma and temporary immobilization.
Target audience: Open to all those interested in joining this area, students and professionals in the health area, brigadistas from companies.
Modality: The course can be carried out in the EAD format. It has a fully interactive teaching unit, developed in computer graphics and with accessible content for all professional levels. It has exercises, forum and proof of sufficiency to issue a certificate. The student has the support and guidance of an expert tutor throughout the course.
Language: This course is only available in the Portuguese (BR) version.
Hours: 18 hours
Difficulty: We recommend it for all audiences: basic, intermediate, advanced.
Devices: desktop, notebook, smartphone or tablet
Certificate: It has a certificate valid throughout Brazil. The certificate is automatically made available to the student after they successfully complete the course. To be approved in this training, it is necessary to achieve at least 70% of correct answers in the sufficiency test.
Authorship: This course was developed by Portal Escudo and is offered by Werkey.
Availability: Upon completion of enrollment you will receive unrestricted access to online course content for 30 days.
The training in Safety and Health at Work (OSH) stipulated in Regulatory Norms (NR) of the Ministry of Labor (MTb) has specificities as it is aimed at an employment relationship, in which the employer and the worker appear, being the responsibility of the employer to provide training for the prevention of diseases and accidents at work.
Generally, the NRs stipulate workload, frequency, program content and requirements regarding the training of the professional responsible for training. Thus, it is up to the employer to carry out the training in OSH, adopting the parameters stipulated by the NR, being responsible for the organization, execution and management of the training, including issues such as the place for realization, elaboration of didactic material, the pedagogical project of the course, the evaluation methods and the selection of professionals to teach the course.
As training in OSH is a labor obligation to be provided by the employer to its workers due to the risks arising from the activity being explored, it is the employer's sole responsibility to ensure its effective implementation, subject to the applicable administrative sanctions in the event of ineffective training. or even poor quality training that does not meet the requirements of the legislation.
It is essential to note that, even if you choose to carry out training in OSH through distance learning or blended classes, it is healthy that all training is adapted to the reality of each establishment. The worker is being trained by the employer to work in a given space, so a generic training will not meet the peculiarities of any and all economic activity.
The employer is responsible for training when it is given directly by members of the organization itself, or even when the training is outsourced to a specialized company.