Academia Corporativa da Cana - Agronomic Management - Module IX - Varieties and Diseases of SugarcaneRegular price R$ 450,00
In this Learning Module, specialists on the subject will address in two distinct but totally synchronous modules, which is the use of varieties adapted to different production environments and their main diseases, models of vegetative reproduction with quality and health of seedlings.
OPPORTUNITY: You can also buy this module using your ORBIA points.
Want discount? Add other modules from the Academia da Cana collection and get progressive discounts of up to 20%! Click here!
What I will learn in this module:
Module IX A - Varieties
- The genetic improvement of sugarcane
- Ambient interaction and variety
- choice of varieties
- Varietal Planning and Management I
- Varietal planning and management II
Module IX B - Diseases
- Economic importance of diseases in sugarcane
- Primary diseases in sugarcane
- Secondary diseases in sugarcane
- Sugarcane disease: general principles and control
- Sugarcane disease: physiological activation and resistance induction
- fungicide management
- seedling quality
- Plant production by micropropagation: meristem culture
This module is a part of Academia da Cana:
Academia Corporativa da Cana – Gestão Agronômico is a project resulting from a partnership between PECEGE – Institute for Research and Continuing Education in Economics and Business Management and AgroScience Consulting, Research and Agronomic Development, which aims to promote the dissemination of knowledge and information. through Distance Education (EaD), promoting the training, updating and succession of professionals in the various segments of the sugarcane production chain.
The module you are viewing is part of the series "Academia Corporativa da Cana - Agronomic Management", composed of 12 learning modules, as shown in the following list. Consider purchasing additional modules, or the full course and earn progressive discounts:
- I. Basic concepts (physiology, maturation and production system)
- II. soil management
- III. preparation and planting
- IV. weed management
- V. Pest Management
- SAW. plant mineral nutrition
- VII. harvesting systems
- VIII. Economic management in sugarcane
- IX. Varieties and diseases
- X. Agronomic technologies (biostimulant, biological control and soil microbiota)
- XI. Rational use of water resources
- XII. Field-applied research - IAC
Institution: PECEGE – Institute for Research and Continuing Education in Economics and Business Management (Educational Pole PECEGE Projetos) and AgroScience Consulting, Research and Agronomic Development
Instructors: Jorge Luiz Donzelli, Caroline Rabelo and Simone Brand
Target Audience: Students and Professionals in Agronomic Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Commercial, Administrative, Agricultural Sciences, Administration, Accounting, Controllership, Economics, Agribusiness, Business Management, Consultants and other functions related to the Sugarcane Production Chain .
Modality: Distance course consisting of video recorded classes, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Downloadable teaching materials.
Language: This course is only available in the Portuguese (BR) version.
Hours: 10 hours
Devices: desktop, notebook, smartphone or tablet
Certificate: The student will be able to download the certificate of completion in electronic format immediately after completing the module, provided that they have achieved at least 70% of correct answers in the sufficiency test.
Acquisition: This module can be purchased individually, or in combination with other modules and has progressive discounts, according to the quantity purchased in the same purchase:
Availability: The time to access content in the learning environment varies according to the number of modules purchased:
- Purchases of a module guarantee access for 3 months;
- Purchases from 2 modules guarantee access for 6 months;
- Purchases of more than 3 modules allow access for 12 months.