Academia Corporativa da Cana - Agronomic Management - Module III - Preparation and PlantingRegular price R$450,00
In this learning module, the specialist in the subject will address all procedures for preparing and planting sugarcane, giving greater emphasis to new planting trends, failure monitoring and the use of mechanized sets.
Want discount? Add other modules from the Academia da CAna collection and get progressive discounts of up to 20%! Click here!
What I will learn in this module:
- Introduction to the module
- planting planning
- How to plant: spacing, furrowing, covering and seedling quality
- Planting times, sizing and quality
- Mechanized and semi-mechanized planting
- Conventional planting and planting in meiosi
- Planting management and failure analysis
- Mechanized assembly and maintenance
This module is a part of Academia da Cana:
The Corporate Academy of Sugarcane - Agronomic Management, is a project resulting from the partnership between PECEGE - Institute of Research and Continuing Education in Economics and Business Management and AgroCiência Consultancy, Research and Agronomic Development, which aims to promote the dissemination of knowledge and information through Distance Education (EaD), promoting the training, updating and succession of professionals in the various segments of the sugarcane production chain.
The module you are viewing is part of the serial course "Cane Corporate Academy - Agronomic Management", comprising 12 learning modules, as shown in the list below. Consider purchasing additional modules, or the entire course and get progressive discounts:
- I. Basic concepts (physiology, maturation and production system)
- II. soil management
- III. preparation and planting
- IV. weed management
- V. Pest management
- SAW. Mineral nutrition of plants
- VII. harvesting systems
- VIII. Economic management in sugarcane
- IX. varieties and diseases
- X. Agronomic technologies (biostimulant, biological control and soil microbiota)
- XI. Rational use of water resource
- XII. Research applied to the field - IAC
Institution: PECEGE – Institute for Research and Continuing Education in Economics and Business Management (Polo Educacional PECEGE Projetos) and AgroCiência Consultancy, Research and Agronomic Development
Instructor: Carlos Manochio
Target Audience: Students and Professionals in Agronomic Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Commercial, Administrative, Agricultural Sciences, Administration, Accounting, Controllership, Economy, Agribusiness, Business Management, Consultants and other functions related to the Sugarcane Production Chain .
Modality: Distance course consisting of recorded video lessons, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Teaching materials to download.
Language: This course is only available in the Portuguese (BR) version.
Hours: 6 hours
Devices: desktop, notebook, smartphone or tablet
Certificate: Students can download the certificate of completion in electronic format immediately after completing the module, provided they have achieved at least 70% correct answers in the sufficiency test.
Acquisition: This module can be purchased individually, or in combination with other modules and has progressive discounts, according to the quantity purchased in the same purchase:
Availability: The time to access the content in the learning environment varies according to the number of modules purchased:
- Purchases of a module guarantee access for 3 months;
- Purchases from 2 modules guarantee access for 6 months;
- Purchases over 3 modules allow access for 12 months.